The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Logging in to virtual desktop on Desktop portal fails with error: No desktops assigned (2100025)
When connecting to a virtual machine on the Desktop portal, this error appears:
No desktops assigned
Note: This article is applicable to the following products:
- VMware Horizon DaaS Bundle (VDI/RDSH Edition)
- VMware Horizon Air Cloud-Hosted
- VMware Horizon DaaS On Premise Platform
To resolve the issue:
- Log in to Enterprise Center as an admin.
- Click the Mapping tab.
- To map users or groups to desktops or pools:
- Choose either a list of users or groups to map.
- From the dropdown, select the user or group in the list of mappings.
- Click + icon under Add Mapping for the user or group which you want to map.
- Type the first few letters of the desktop or desktop pool to which you want to map the user and select the appropriate desktop.
- Click OK to complete the mapping.
The user will now have a desktop or pool available to them in the Desktop Portal.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.