The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Impact of OpenSSL security issue CVE-2014-0160/CVE-2014-0346 a.k.a: "Heartbleed" on VMware Customer Portals and web sites (2076353)
Note: For information regarding specific VMware shipped products that are or are not affected by this flaw, see Response to OpenSSL security issue CVE-2014-0160/CVE-2014-0346 a.k.a: "Heartbleed" (2076225).
- None have been discovered.
- My VMware (https://my.vmware.com)
- VMware Communities (https://communities.vmware.com)
- Hands on Labs (http://labs.hol.vmware.com/ and https://www.projectnee.com)
- Partner Central (https://www.vmware.com/partners)
- WWW (https://www.vmware.com)
- Customer Support Upload Site (https://ftpsite.vmware.com)
- VMware Knowledge Base (http://kb.vmware.com/)
- Downloads (https://downloads.vmware.com)
- Solution Exchange (https://solutionexchange.vmware.com)
- Partner Locator (https://partnerlocator.vmware.com)
- Labs (https://labs.vmware.com)
- VMware Developer Center (https://developercenter.vmware.com)
- VMware Developer Center Secure SFTP (https://sftp2download.eng.vmware.com)
- VMware Developer Center SCM (https://vdc-repo.vmware.com)
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.