The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Recovering the vRealize Operations Manager plug-in (2018599)
This article provides steps to recover the vRealize Operations Manager (formerly known as vCenter Operations) plug-in.
You may want to recover the plug-in when it is missing or has been removed through the vCenter Managed Object Browser (MOB).
The vRealize Operations Manager (formerly known as vCenter Operations) plug-in allows you to access the vCenter User Interface (UI) through the vSphere Client.
To re-register the plug-in:
- Open a browser window to the vRealize Operations Manager admin User Interface (UI) at https://IP Address of UI VM/admin.
- Log in as the admin user.
- Click the Registration tab.
- Click Update to update the registration of vCenter Server for which you want to reactivate the plug-in.
- Enter the passwords for the registration and collection user.
- Click Apply . The plug-in should now reappear in the vSphere Client .
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.