"No desktops assigned" error message when trying to connect to virtual desktop (2100025)
- VMware Horizon DaaS Bundle (VDI/RDSH Edition)
- VMware Horizon Air
- VMware Horizon DaaS On Premise Platform
Steps to Resolve:
1. Have the Desktone admin log in to Enterprise Center.
2. Click on the Mapping tab.
3. Follow these steps to map users or groups to desktops or pools:
- Choose either a list of users or groups to map.
- Locate the user or group in any of the lists of mappings from the drop down in the far right.
- Click on the plus sign under Add Mapping for the user or group to which he wants to map.
- Type in the first few letters of the desktop or desktop pool to which they want to map the user.
- Click OK to complete the mapping.
4. The user will now have a desktop or pool available to them in the Desktop Portal.