The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Unable to open Guest OS console and it fails with: Error: The VMRC Console has Disconnected. Trying to reconnect (2050470)
- You see this error when attempting to connect to a virtual machine console:
Error: The VMRC Console has Disconnected.. Trying to reconnect
- The web client could open a VMRC session, but not with vSphere client .
- Disable application control for virtual applications through the anti-virus software.
- Uninstall and reinstall vSphere Client .
- Stop the vmware-vmrc.exe *32 service from Windows Task Manager and then log back in.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.