Full Integration of Wanova, second communication (2046432)
Dear <Customer Name>,
VMware is in the final stage of transitioning Sales and Technical Support processes for VMware Mirage (formerly known as Wanova Mirage). Effective March 4, 2013, your support contract(s) is/are enabled to fully utilize all features of VMware’s Support and Subscription (SnS) offerings. In our previous email communication, we informed you that we were loading your contact, product and support contract information into our systems. You have/are about to receive separate formal entitlement emails from us with details about your VMware Account and VMware Support Contracts. Once these emails arrive, it is very important that you verify your VMware Account information and make any needed updates to the address and telephone information in order to avoid potential delays in service.
Contacting VMware Technical Support
As of 1 pm (PST), March 4, 2013, VMware will be ready to take your technical support requests using our standard access portals. For customers with active Support and Subscription contracts, please contact VMware technical support via either the My VMware web page or telephone.
Before You Begin
Make sure you confirm or create a My VMware profile, and your Super User (License Administrator for your account) associates you with the correct account and assigns appropriate permissions:
- Go to the My VMware page and log in or register
- My VMware provides an account-based view of license keys, Support Requests, contracts and other information—all in a single place
- Once you have created your profile and have the appropriate permissions assigned by your Super User for folders in an account, you can file a Support Request
To learn more about My VMware, please review the My VMware FAQ.
Numbers for you to remember and reference
- Your VMware Customer #
- Your VMware Order #
- Your VMware Entitlement Account #
- Your Account Super User (as appropriate for your contract)
Submitting a Support Request
All customers can reach VMware Support via our Get Support page or telephone.
- File a Support Request online –get technical, licensing or customer service help
- File a request by phone –available to all customers; follow the automated phone system prompts
Main phone numbers for VMware Support
- U.S. and Canada: 1-877-4VMWARE(1-877-486-9273) or 1-650-475-5345
- (Option 1 for Licensing or Option 4 for Technical Support)
Global toll free numbers are provided at http://www.vmware.com/support/phone_support.html
Remember, your VMware Profile holds your unique VMware Customer Number and should be used when contacting VMware Support. An email confirmation with a VMware Support Request number will be sent when a support request is filed via the web or telephone.
To learn more about VMware support offerings, visit https://www.vmware.com/support/.
For comprehensive information aboutVMware’s technical support, please review the VMware Technical Support Welcome Guide.
Questions? Contact Us Today
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our worldwide teams for assistance with any licensing, technical support or support renewal issues you may have. Please also feel free to leverage our Self-Help Resources.
Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to serving you.