The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Newly modified screen set runs slowly after adding commas in modified fields in VMware Service Manager 9.x (2044041)
After modifying a screen set in VMware Service Manager 9.x, you experience these symptoms:
- When being opened, the screen runs very slowly.
- Opening the screen locks up Service Manager controls.
- Fields that are visible on-screen develop a series of commas that double each time you open the screen.
To resolve this issue:
- Open the screen in Designer.
- Click Save as to back up your current screen set, if necessary.
- Click Load Default to load the default screen set for this screen type.
- Add your custom fields back and re-customize the screen set.
The screen set should now run at a normal speed.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.