The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Some fields do not display multi-byte characters correctly (2041837)
- If you specify multi-byte characters in the SSL fields in the Server tab of the Server Admin Web console or the Node tab of the Node Admin Web console, a garbled value is displayed.
- If you specify multi-byte characters in the Stretched vApp name field in the Stretch Deploy wizard, the stretched vApp name appears garbled in the destination vCloud Director cloud.
- If you subscribe to templates that have multi-byte characters in their name, the names appear garbled on subscription folders on vCloud Director.
- If you copy a vApp containing multiple VMs with multi-byte characters in their names, the names appear garbled in the destination.
- If you use the Stretch Deploy command to move a virtual machine with multi-byte characters in its name, the command fails.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.