The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Virtual machine's IP mode should be set to Manual Static in the public vCloud if its IP mode was Manual Static in the source cloud (2041303)
- Log on to the public vCloud.
- Double-click the stretched vApp that contains the moved virtual machine.
- Right-click the virtual machine and power it off.
- Right-click the virtual machine and select Properties, then select the Hardware tab.
- Change the IP mode from DHCP to Manual Static, then click OK.
- Power on the virtual machine.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.