The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Accessing Shavlik product communities (2040883)
This article provides information about accessing the Shavlik product communities.
In May, 2011, Shavlik Technologies was acquired by VMware.
From January 1, 2013, these Communities will no longer be available:
From January 1, 2013, you can visit the Communities at http://communities.vmware.com/index.jspa.
You can also visit these sub-communities for Shavlik Products:
- VMware vCenter Protect – http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/server/vcenter/protect
- VMware vCenter Protect ITScripts – http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/server/vcenter/protect-itscripts
- VMware vCenter Protect Update Catalog – http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/server/vcenter/protectuc
- VMware Go Pro – http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/server/vsphere/esxi/go?view=discussions
- VMware vCenter Protect Configuration Management – http://communities.vmware.com/community/vmtn/server/vcenter/protectcm
The Communities are user-moderated. If you are experiencing issues that you are unable to resolve, file a Support Request with VMware Support:
United States - 866 407 5279
International - +31 30 2849600
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.