The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Creating and locating the js-io-rights.conf file on the vRealize Orchestrator Appliance (formerly known as vCenter Orchestrator Appliance) (2039821)
js-io-rights.conffile on an Orchestrator Appliance instance. Manually creating the file is applicable only for Windows systems. The
js-io-rights.conffile is created when a workflow tries to access the Orchestrator server file system.
Run a workflow that accesses the Orchestrator server file system and locate the
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand Library > Troubleshooting.
- Right-click the Export logs and application settings workflow and select Start workflow.
Note: This is an example of a workflow that tries to access the Orchestrator server file system.
- Click Submit.
js-io-rights.conffile is created.
- Restart the Orchestrator server.
- Log in to the Orchestrator Appliance Linux console as
rootand navigate to the
- Locate the
- (Optional) Verify the default content of the
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.