The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Installing vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager plug-in best practices (2039704)
The vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager plug-in provides a separate inventory tree and management functionality for third-party hypervisors in the vSphere Client.
Note: If you have replaced the vCenter Server certificate, you must add the new certificate in the trusted store of the Windows machine where the vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager server runs.
- Verify that the vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager server is installed and running.
InstallationTo install vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager vSphere Client plug-in:
- Using the vSphere Client, connect to the vCenter Server system.
- Click Plug-ins > Manage Plug-ins.
- Click Download and Install for the VMware vCenter MHM plug-in. The installation wizard for the vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager client plug-in opens.
- Review the end user patent agreement and click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
- Click Install.
- When the installation completes, click Finish.
- Close the Plug-in Manager window.
The vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager plug-in is installed in the vSphere Client. The vCenter Multi-Hypervisor Manager icon appears under Inventory in the vSphere Client.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.