The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Logging into vCenter Orchestrator with vCenter Single Sign On fails if the System Domain is not in the list of Default Domains (2039317)
System-Domainis not in the list of
Default Domainsin the vCenter Single Sign On configuration, you receive the following error message when you try to log in to Orchestrator:
Failed trying to retrieve token: ns0:RequestFailed: Delegate is invalid.
System-Domainto the list of
Default Domainsin the vCenter Single Sign On configuration.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- In the vSphere Web Client home page, click Administration.
- In the left pane, under Sign-On and Discovery, click Configuration.
- From the list of domains, select System-Domain and click Add to Default Domains.
- In the Default Domains pane, click Save.
Note: Applying the new vCenter Single Sign On configuration might take about a minute.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.