The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Configuring vCenter Orchestrator Plug-In for vCenter Chargeback Manager 2.5 (2037145)
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select Library > Chargeback.
- Right-click Onboarding new customers and select Edit.
- In the Attributes section of the General tab, modify the values for the cost model attributes.
Attribute Value AllocationPoolCostModelName VMware Cloud Director Allocation Pool Pricing Model NetworkCostModelName VMware Cloud Director Networks Pricing Model PayAsYouGoCostModelName VMware Cloud Director Pay As You Go - Resource Based Charging Pricing Model ReservationPoolCostModelName VMware Cloud Director Reservation Pool Pricing Model
- Click Save and close.
- Repeat step 3 to step 5 for the Reporting workflow.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.