The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Uninstalling vCenter Operations Manager (2036389)
If the vCenter Operations Manager vApp is still deployed and running and vCenter Operations Manager is still registered and usable with vCenter Server:
- Log in to the vCenter Operations Manager Admin UI at https://UI_VM_IP_Address/admin.
- In the Registration tab, click Unregister next to the registered vCenter Server.
- Click Yes. This process may take several minutes.
- Power off the vCenter Operations Manager vApp and then delete it.
If the vCenter Operations Manager vApp is damaged or removed, you must remove the vCenter Operations Manager extension and asset information.
To remove the vCenter Operations Manager extension and asset information:
- Log in to vCenter Server with the vSphere Client.
- Click Home and then click Licensing.
- Select the Assets option.
- Right-click vCenter Operations Manager and click Remove Asset.
- Open a Web browser and connect to https://VC_IP_Address/mob.
- Log in as an administrative user when prompted.
- Click Content.
- Click ExtensionManager.
- Click UnregisterExtension.
- Enter com.vmware.vcops in the extensionKey field.
- Click the Invoke Method link. A result of Void should be returned.
If the vCenter Operations Manager vApp still exists, power off and then delete it.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.