The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Cannot provision new View desktops after increasing the pool size (2035004)
- After increasing the size of a pool, you are no longer able to provision new View desktops in this pool
- In the View Administrator console, you see the error:
No network communication between the VDM Agent and Connection Server. Please verify that the virtual desktop can ping the Connection Server via the FQDN.
- The View desktop has an IP address in the range 169.254.1.0 to 169.254.254.255
- You are unable to ping the Connection Server from the View desktop
- Verify that the DHCP server is functioning properly. For more information, see Troubleshooting a DHCP Server.
- Verify that the DHCP scope has IP addresses available. If IP addresses are not available, you may have to add IP addresses to the DHCP scope. For more information, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 255999.
Note: The preceding links were correct as of September 25, 2012. If you find a link is broken, provide feedback and a VMware employee will update the link.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.