The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Using the Thanks feature in Socialcast Community (2033960)
With the Thanks feature, you can:
- Send Thanks by selecting from a custom library of badges where Thanks are created and made available by the company
- Enable custom Thanks badges (if you are designated as a Thanks administrator)
- Upload company images and logos to create unique badges for individual companies and departments
To send Thanks:
- Log in to your community.
- Click Send Thanks.
- Click Select who you would like to Thank.
- In the dialog that opens:
- Enter the name the recipient.
- Select the type of Thanks you want to send.
- Click on Attach Thanks.
Note: The number of Thanks that can be given is limited
to a specific number per week, per member. This numeric limitation
is specified by the Admin.
If you receive a thanks, you and your manager are notified by email. In order for your manager to be notified, the Manager information must be populated on the relevant profile (either by members, or using LDAP integration).
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.