The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Buying VMware Products from the VMware Online Store (2033704)
To purchase license(s) from the online Store:
- Navigate to the My VMware home page.
- Click the Store link at the top of the page.
- Hover over the product type you are looking for and select the product.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Select the number of licenses you want to purchase.
- Enter a promo code if required or available.
- Click Secure Checkout.
- If you are an existing customer, enter your account details. If you are a new customer, enter your email address and your new password.
- Click Login.
- Enter and verify your billing information.
- Select the payment option you prefer to use and enter the details required.
- If you are based in the EU and are purchasing for a company registered for VAT, you can enter your VAT exemption number here and then click Continue or if you are purchasing for yourself, you can click 'Skip Registration' as shown below.
- Verify the order – quantity, price, product, and billing address.
- Click Submit.
You are now given the order number, license key, and the option to begin the download. You will also receive an order confirmation email for the purchased license(s).
- After the order is placed, it may take 24 hours for the order to be processed and for you to receive the license keys.
- License(s) purchased in the online store are delivered to the Home folder or a new Order folder in your My VMware account. This depends on if you are the Super User or a regular user on the account. If you do not have an existing My VMware account, a new account is created with you as the Super User, and the license is delivered to the Home folder in your new account.
If you did not want the license keys to be delivered to your account or the new account that was created, and you want the account to be merged with your Company account, contact VMware Support.
You must register the license to be eligible for complimentary support. For more information on how to register the licenses to the account, see Registering VMware license keys (2011177).
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.