The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Issues with vCenter Orchestrator plug-in for vCenter Server 188.8.131.52 (2032840)
Another problem which might occur is slow performance with the Inventory Service. If you start several workflows that are waiting for vCenter Server tasks completion, the Orchestrator server and client become very slow until all vCenter Server tasks complete.
To resolve both problems, upgrade the plug-in with the vCenter Server 184.108.40.206 plug-in, posted in the Orchestrator communities at http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-19851.
- Download the .vmoapp file from the communities Web site http://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-19851.
- Log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface as vmware.
- On the General tab, click Install Application.
- Upload the vCenter Server plug-in.
a) Click the magnifying glass icon.
b) Select the .vmoapp file to install.
c) Click Open.
d) Click Install.
The vCenter Server 220.127.116.11 plug-in replaces the previous installation of the plug-in.
- On the Startup Options tab, click Restart service to complete the plug-in installation.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.