The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Cannot define default workings hours or public holidays for partitions within Service Manager (2021691)
- In a partitioned Service Manager 9.0 RP 10 system, there is no option to define default working hours and public holidays for each partition
- If the default hours is changed in one partition, it is applied to all partitions in the system
- This affects the downtime for calls in other partitions that do not use agreement
VMware is aware of this issue.
A resolution for this issue is being evaluated for inclusion in a future release.
To workaround this issue:
- Create a new working hours or public holiday for a chosen partition.
- Within this partition, create a new filler SLA for all IPK status with no events defined.
- Assign the new working hours to this filler SLA and set it as the default SLA.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.