The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
You might not be able to register Orchestrator with Active Directory (2021037)
This error message means that the LDAP server has a mandatory integrity verification or encryption as a part of the authentication process
- Enable LDAPS support by following the instructions in LDAP over SSL (LDAPS) Certificate.
- Provide the client certificate for the LDAP
certutil -ca.cert client.crt
- Log in to the Orchestrator Configuration interface as vmware.
- On the Network Configuration tab, click SSL Certificates.
- Browse to select the
client.crtfile and click Import.
- On the Startup Options tab, click Restart the vCO configuration server.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.