The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Internally forwarded emails in Service Manager display date in an incorrect format (2018796)
- Service Manager emails that are generated when a call is forwarded internally display date in the wrong format
- Date fields in emails appear in the US format (mm/dd/yyyy) even when the Server Date Time is changed to the dd/mm/yyyy format
VMware is aware of this issue.
A resolution for this issue is being evaluated for inclusion in a future release.
To work around this issue:
- On the server, go to Control Panel > Regional and Language Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Ensure that the language is set to English.
- Select the Apply all settings to the current user option under Default user account settings.
- Recycle the application pool associated with the Service Manager virtual directory.
- Restart the Messaging service.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.