The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Tasks beyond the Start Task fail to activate if the Workflow service was stopped when the request was submitted (2018603)
- You are using Service Manager v9.1 RP1.
- Requests are submitted when the Workflow service is stopped or unresponsive on the Service Manager server.
- Your system is configured to auto-authorize requests.
- A Request is submitted and the Start Task is activated, but all other Tasks fail to activate.
- When the Workflow service is resumed, the Request never continues past the Start Task.
- When viewing a trouble Request, you may notice that not all of the Tasks have been Authorized.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.