The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Searching for a user in My VMware (2017897)
This article provides steps to search for a user in My VMware.
Note: For information on finding an account's Super User or Procurement Contact, see How to change the Super User and Procurement Contact in My VMware (2011011)
To search for a user:
- Log in to My VMware.
- Select Users & Permissions from the Quick Links menu.
- Click the By User tab.
- In the Users pane, enter a name or email address and click Filter:
Note: You can enter partial names and email addresses.
Note: If you cannot find a user, see Troubleshooting users and permissions management in My VMware (2016406).
For related information, see:
- How to change the Super User and Procurement Contact in My VMware (2011011)
- Troubleshooting users and permissions management in My VMware (2016406)
- How to view user permissions in My VMware (2070468)
- How to edit user permissions in My VMware (2070479)
- How to copy user permissions in My VMware (2070481)
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.