The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Installing or upgrading View Composer fails with error: The wizard was interrupted before VMware View Composer could be completely installed (2017773)
- You are unable to install or upgrade View Composer
- Installing or upgrading View Composer fails
- You see this error:
The wizard was interrupted before VMware View Composer could be completely installed
To resolve this issue, log in to the server with the account that was used to install vCenter Server and rerun the View Composer installer.
You can find the account used to install vCenter Server by checking the permissions on the C:\Users\All Users\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys folder.
- In Windows 2008, the folder is located at, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys
- If you see Error:28014 or Error:1603 during the View Composer installation, see Installing VMware View Composer fails with the error: Error: 28014 or 1603 (1026513) for more information.
- 次のエラーが表示されて View Composer のインストールまたはアップグレードが失敗する： VMware View Composer のインストールが完了する前にウィザードが中断されました (2092138)
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.