The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
When logging calls through the Service Manager Customer portal, the Event log reports the error: Ambiguous column name 'IPK_STATUS_REF' (2016322)
- When logging calls through the Service Manager Customer portal, the Event log reports errors related to IPK_STATUS_REF
- This issue occurs in the application server, and not in the client server
- Logging a call using the IPK Template on the Customer portal results in Event log errors
- The Customer portal users do not see any errors and system functions properly
- In the Event log, you see an entry similar to:
Infra.Rules.QueryCommand.Execute ERROR: (VMware Service Manager Web Application System #1 VSMPRD) (Query: SCHEMA_PROFILE_PARENT_CHILD_REF_CL_PROBLEM_TYPE for System #VSMPRD 1)
Message: Ambiguous column name 'IPK_STATUS_REF'.
This issue is resolved in VMware Service Manager 9.1 Rolling Patch 01.
To download the patch, see the VMware Download Center.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.