The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
End of Availability and End of Support Life for VMware Lifecycle Manager (2015661)
This article provides information on the End of Availability and End of Support Life for VMware Lifecycle Manager.
In September 2010, VMware announced the End of Availability for VMware Lifecycle Manager via the VMware Web site.
According to the announcement:
- The last date of sales (End of Availability) is September 01, 2010.
- The last date of support (End of Support) is March 01, 2012.
- Customer's rights after End of Support include the use the Software, but no new patches or updates will be issued and VMware will not provide Technical Support.
- Customers may download archived versions of the software from the VMware Download Center.
- For a refund of unused Support and Subscription fees, the Customer's Primary License Administrator must request the refund of the fee that remains unused after March 01, 2012 by filing a Customer Service Request.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.