The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Deleting a group in Socialcast (2015389)
- To delete an existing group in Socialcast, you must have group admin or community admin permissions.
- The group must be archived before it can be deleted.
- The archiving process may take a while, depending on how many messages are in the group.
To delete a group in Socialcast:
- Log into your community.
- Open the group that you want to delete.
- In the right navigation under Admin Functions, click Archive.
- Wait for the archiving process to finish.
- Click Delete.
- Click OK.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.