The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Logging in to My VMware fails (2014050)
- You cannot log in My VMware
- Logging into My VMware fails
- You may see the error:
This issue can occur if you incorrectly type in the email address/password or if the browser's cache/cookies has not been cleared.
To resolve this issue:
- Re-type the email address and password, ensuring that you enter it correctly.
Note: Manually enter the password instead of copying it.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, close and re-open the browser, then re-type the email address and password.
- Try logging in with a different browser. The recommendated browsers are Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
If this issue persists, file a Support Request by phone. For more information, see Support Phone Numbers.
For related information, see My VMware log in button on vmware.com moves when you try to click it (2018745).
For steps to log in to My VMware, see Creating a My VMware profile (2007005).
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.