The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Deactivating your My VMware profile (2013926)
This article provides information about deactivating your profile in My VMware.
You can only deactivate your own profile. You cannot deactivate the profile of another user.
If you are the Super User or Procurement Contact for an account, you must reassign your role before your profile can be deactivated.
When you deactivate your profile:
- You will no longer receive VMware emails, including emails related to any purchased products
- You will no longer have access to your account.
- You cannot reactivate your profile or re-register the email address.
Important: If you deactivate your profile, you cannot reactivate it. You must create a new profile.
To deactivate your profile:
- Log in to My VMware.
- Click the arrow next to your name and select Profile:
- At the bottom of the page, click Deactivate Profile.
- Read the warning, and click Deactivate if you want to continue.
Your profile is deactivated and you are logged out of My VMware.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.