The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Adding Thresholds to inventory items in Service Manager fails with the error: Please complete highlighted QD fields (2013432)
- When adding Thresholds to inventory items, attempting to save the Threshold fails
- This issue occurs when you perform these steps:
- In the Threshold details screen, select the Call option under the Create a Call or Request section.
- Do a search for a call template that does not return any result.
- Select the Request radio button instead.
- Populate all other fields and attempt to save the threshold.
- You see this error even when all fields are populated:
Please complete highlighted QD fields
VMware is aware of this issue.
When this issue is resolved, this article will be updated with the patch information.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.