The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Oracle Linux 6.2 virtual machines experience slow mouse and window behavior (2013045)
- Install an Oracle Linux 6.2 guest operating system in a virtual machine.
- Verify that the /etc/X11/xorg.conf file is not present on the virtual machine. If it is, remove it.
- Complete ULN registration and make sure that you can get updates from the ULN.
- Run the yum update xorg-x11-drv-vmware command.
- Install VMware Tools.
- Restart the virtual machine.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.