The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Deploying the product plugin using Plugin Manager in vFabric Hyperic Server fails with the error: manifest does not exist (2010155)
- Cannot deploy the product plugin using Plugin Manager in vFabric Hyperic Server
- Deploying a .jar product plugin using the Plugin Manager fails
- You see the error:
manifest does not exist in <plugin>.jar, jar file could be corrupt. Will not deploy
- The MANIFEST.mf file does exist in the .jar file
- This issue occurs only in vFabric Hyperic Server 4.6, and not in earlier versions
- Extract and recreate the .jar file without modification
- Deploy the plugin using the Plugin Manager
Note: Earlier vFabric Hyperic Server versions did not attempt to validate the .jar file. Starting with vFabric Hyperic Sever 4.6, the .jar file is validated.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.