The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
My Evaluations in My VMware (2007046)
This article describes how to view current and expired evaluations.
Note: For steps to evaluate a VMware product, see Evaluating a VMware product (2017286).
The My Evaluations page in My VMware provides a centralized view of your current and expired evaluations.
The Current Evaluations tab displays product evaluations you have registered for and shows:
- Product information
- Product Name
- Expiration Date
- A list of components and, if applicable, their related license keys
To download a product, click Download, then select your download method.
To purchase a product you have been evaluating, click How to Buy to view purchase options for the product.
The Expired Evaluations tab displays all evaluations that have expired in the past year. If you have multiple versions of an evaluation, it displays the latest two versions.
For related information, see:
- Evaluating a VMware product (2017286)
- Evaluating VMware products FAQ (2014104)
- Troubleshooting evaluations of VMware products (2018676)
- Not receiving activation email for evaluation and free products (2014105)
- Message when downloading a VMware product: Your download request has been received and is under review for download eligibility (ID 621) (1031472)
- Accessing VMware downloads (2006993)
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.