Requesting a support contract renewal quote in My VMware (2006982)
- If you have more than one account and you want to consolidate contracts across different accounts in a single quote renewal request, contact the Renewals team.
- If you purchase support from a hardware OEM partner, contact your OEM partner directly to renew support. Use this renewal quote request process only when you want to purchase VMware support.
- Log in to My VMware.
- Click Accounts > Support Contract History.
Select the contracts that you want to renew.
Note: You can request a quote for more than one contract at a time, but you will receive one quote for all the selected contracts. If you want to receive separate quotes for different contracts, complete these steps for one set of contracts, then follow the steps for the next set of contracts.
- Click Request Quote.
- Review the contracts selected for renewal and click Continue to receive a single quote for all selected contracts.
- Complete the fields in the Send Request form.
- Select your Preferred Renewals Partner:
- Click Select a Partner.
- To use the same partner as last time, select Use the same partner as the last time.
To use a new partner for this renewal quote:
- Select the option Select a Preferred Renewal Partner for this renewal quote.
- Choose the partner location, enter the partner name, then click Find.
- Select the partner, then click Save.
- Click Send Request.
Note: Your request is sent to the selected referred renewal partner. The renewal partner will send you a quote through email.
- Viewing Support Contract History in My VMware (2006981)
- Ensuring validity of Subscription Contracts to receive product upgrades (1005526)
- Support contract and renewals for VMware Products FAQ (2005844)
- Viewing contract and support information by product in My VMware (2007002)
- User permissions in My VMware (2006977)