The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
The Time Zone option in the Work Hours tab of Agreement Details in VMware Service Manager is grayed out (2003879)
- Unable to assign a time zone to an agreement in VMware Service Manager
- When attempting to assign a time zone to an agreement, the Time Zone option in the Work Hours tab is grayed out
To resolve this issue:
- Navigate to Admin > System > System Settings and ensure that the Time Zones option is enabled. If not, enable the option and save the settings.
- Navigate to Admin > System > Server Time zone and verify if the server time zone displays a list of available time zones.
- Navigate to the Work Hours tab of the agreement and select the appropriate time zone.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.