The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Cannot reboot or shut down the ESX host (1033311)
- Cannot reboot the ESX host
- Rebooting the ESX host fails and you see the message:
Please standby while Rebooting the System
- Cannot shut down the host
- Attempting to shut down the host fails and the server hangs with this message:
- This issue occurs when using HP Proliant BL 465c G7/BL685c G7
To download and install ESX 4.1 Update 2, see the VMware Download Center.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.