The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Editing an imported filter fails with the error: Index out of Bounds (1029066)
- You perform these steps:
- Create a custom WCI (Windows Custom Information) filter with any script.
- Use Import/Export to export it.
- Rename the filter from step 1.
- Import the filter from the export file using Import/Export.
- Edit the renamed script.
- Attempt to edit the imported file.
- Editing the imported file fails
- You see an Index out of Bounds error.
A resolution for most instances of this error is available.
For more information about the resolution, file a support request with VMware Support and note this KB article ID in the problem description. For more information, see How to Submit a Support Request.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.