The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Best practice for specifying AppSpeed namespaces (1020823)
After specifying an AppSpeed namespace, you may experience these symptoms:
- vCenter Server fails
- vSphere Client is disconnected from vCenter Server
- You cannot connect to vCenter Server
- If you try to connect vSphere Client to vCenter Server, you see the error:
The Server could not interpret the client’s request
- Restarting the VirtualCenter Server service does not resolve this issue.
This issue occurs if the name you specified for the namespace is used by vCenter Server's internal services.
- The term ui is used when managing vCenter Server using Web Access.
- The term folder is used for browsing the datastores in Web Access.
- The term sdk is used for API control of vCenter Server.
As a best practice, do not use these terms when specifying a namespace.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.