The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
VMware Go overview and support information (1017282)
VMware Go is a free, web-based service that provides a quick and easy way for small businesses with limited IT resources and time to get started with virtualization. VMware Go automates installation and configuration with just a few mouse clicks, to help customers get virtualized faster.
Key product benefits
- Easy-to-use web browser interface
- Intuitive wizard streamlines installation and setup
- Built-in hardware compatibility check helps you choose which server to virtualize
- Quickly create ESXi servers and add virtual machines
- Centralized management and monitoring of ESXi servers and virtual machines
For VMware Go support, use the VMware Go communities page. This is the only form of support provided with VMware Go.
In addition to the forum, the community page also contains:
- Demos of VMware Go
- Download link for VMware Go
Other important items
- This release of VMware Go is available in English only
- The product download process is streamlined -- you can execute a single sign-on process to download VMware ESXi and start using VMware Go.
For VMware ESXi support, visit the:
If you need more formal or extensive support, you can purchase per incident or contract support for ESXi through the VMware online store:
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.