The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
After upgrading Cisco Nexus 1000V VSM to the latest version, you might not be able to patch the kernel of ESX hosts attached to the vDS (1015717)
This issue is present in Update Manager 4.0 Update 1.
- Restart the vSphere Client.
- Disable and re-enable the Update Manager plug-in.
To disable and re-enable the Update Manager plug-in:
- Open the vSphere Plug-in Manager.
- Right-click VMware vCenter Update Manager Extension and select Disable.
- Right-click VMware vCenter Update Manager Extension again and select Enable.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.