The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
Extending partitions in Windows using DiskPart (1007266)
For more information about Microsoft DiskPart, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base articles 300415 and 325590
Note: All links in this article were correct as of May 7, 2012. If you find a broken link, provide feedback to this article and a VMware employee will update the link.
For more information, see Increasing the size of a disk partition (1004071).
- Tech Support Mode for Emergency Support
- Unable to connect to an ESX host using Secure Shell (SSH)
- Increasing the size of a virtual disk
- Using Tech Support Mode in ESXi 4.1 and ESXi 5.x
- [Internal] Cannot resize the IDE virtual disk using the vSphere Client GUI
- Extendiendo particiones en Windows usando DiskPart
- Como estender partições no Windows usando DiskPart
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.