The VMware Knowledge Base provides support solutions, error messages and troubleshooting guides
End of Availability and End of Support for VMware vCenter Lab Manager (2030498)
This article provides information on the End of Availability and End of Support for VMware vCenter Lab Manager.
In February 2011, VMware announced the End of Life for VMware vCenter Lab Manager.
According to the announcement:
- The End of Availability of VMware vCenter Lab Manager is June 1, 2012. As of this date, the software is no longer available for sale. For more information, see VMware Support Policies.
- Customer's rights after End of Support include the use the software, but no new patches or updates will be issued and VMware will not provide Technical Support.
- Customers may download archived versions of the software from the VMware Download Center.
- For a refund of unused Support and Subscription fees, you must request the refund of the fee that remains unused after March 01, 2012 by filing a Customer Service Support Request in My VMware.
- If you are interested in other products with similar functionality, learn more about VMware vCloud Director.
Request a Product Feature
To request a new product feature or to provide feedback on a VMware product, please visit the Request a Product Feature page.